The Pasadena Maple Leafs Hockey Club (PML) was established in 1964 and exists to create character, courage and citizenship through a youth ice hockey program and family friendly atmosphere. We are committed to use sport, teamwork, camaraderie, recreation and athleticism to facilitate the superior development of youth hockey players, in an environment that is educational, inspirational and promotes the development of player skills, tactics and systems. We endeavor to have our players master the skills of the game by acquiring the right physical, mental and social skills.
Our vision is to continuously position ourselves as a leader among sport club programs around the country while utilizing best practices at all times and incorporating all current sport management and education trends. We will also constantly strive to promote, collect and disseminate all materials that will assist the program and enhance club and participant accountability.
- Player development and leadership
- Maximizing individual potential in a safe, accessible environment
- Building enduring traditions and creating strong bonds of friendship
- Helping Pasadena and our Greater Los Angeles youth hockey community through volunteering
- The recognition, celebration and inclusion of a diverse population into the program
- The procurement of necessary resources to be a viable entity
- Participatory governance and actively seek feedback from our participants All Pasadena Maple Leafs coaches are encouraged to embrace the Coaching Mission Statement, as it brings the Club’s Mission, Vision and Values together.